Using 1st Bank Cash Management Online Banking, you have the ability to send and receive payments (such as payroll, for example) electronically through an automated clearinghouse.
- Employees will not need to leave work on payday to deposit or cash their paycheck
- There is just one debit to the business account so at month end, there are no payroll checks to reconcile
- You will use less check stock and no longer will need to sign the paychecks
- You will no longer need to reissue checks or place stop payments on lost payroll checks
Recurring Payments Benefits
Examples of recurring payments include fitness clubs, property managers, membership dues, donations, monthly utilities, and more.
- Payments will be in your account on the due date
- You will have immediate access to your funds
- There is no need to send out additional notices nor a bill collector
1st Bank Online
Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with 1st Bank Cash Management Online Banking, our Internet banking product designed for business customers.
- See activity for all your 1st Bank accounts immediately following transactions
- Obtain updated loan and deposit balance information
- View images of canceled checks
- Access approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers between your accounts, and make loan payments
- View bank statements for up to twelve months, beginning November 2005
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transactions into your financial software
- Initiate ACH files - subject to approval by 1st Bank
1st Bank can process the incoming or outgoing wire transfers for your business.
Contact any of our locations for more information and to get signed up.