VISA CheckCards: Beyond Cash and Checks
Make Your Checking Account Even More Convenient
How? With a Visa CheckCard, you can access your checking funds at an ATM or by making purchases at any merchant that honors credit cards - without ever having to write a check.
Perhaps you're the type of person who likes to "pay as you go" rather than "pay later." If so, a Visa CheckCard is for you. When you use your Visa CheckCard, your money is deducted from your checking account. Unlike using a credit card, Visa CheckCards have no big bills at the end of the month, no interest charges and no late charges. That's because you pay immediately with your money, the money residing safely in your checking account. It is a quick and convenient transaction between you, the merchant and your personal bank account.
And a Visa CheckCard provides several distinct advantages over a credit card:
- Obtaining a Visa CheckCard is easier than getting a credit card.
- With a Visa CheckCard in your wallet, you don't have to carry a checkbook or large amounts of cash.
- Using a Visa CheckCard may not require you to show identification or give out personal information, which are usually required when you write a check.
- Visa CheckCards are more readily accepted than checks, especially in other states or countries.
- Use a Visa CheckCard at an ATM when you need cash. Whether you're across town, across the country or across the ocean, it's quick and convenient-especially when you're traveling.
- You receive a detailed description of every card purchase and cash withdrawal from an ATM on your monthly checking statement for easy record keeping.
- 1st Bank offers FREE Visa CheckCards, with no annual fee.
Visa CheckCards - the convenience of a checking account without having to write checks! Apply today!
Click here for information on smsGuardian™ a fraud protection text alert notification service that is offered at no charge to 1st Bank Visa CheckCard holders, but message and data rates may apply.
To report a lost or stolen card: 866-546-8273